Paul Ferguson has one selections for us on Sunday; Maybe in the 4.25 at The Curragh Compare odds and bet.
Unbeaten in four starts to date Maybe (4:25) is fancied to maintain her unbeaten record in this afternoon’s Group 1 Moyglare Stud Stakes at the Curragh.
Aidan O’Brien’s filly has 1lb to find with La Collina on official ratings, yet she has already beaten Kevin Prendergast’s filly, albeit just by a neck, at Leopardstown and is now 3lbs better off (Joseph O’Brien carried over-weight that evening).
The daughter of Galileo had earlier won the Chesham Stakes on soft ground at Royal Ascot and she took the Group 2 Debutante Stakes last time.
4:25 Curragh: Maybe (4/5 Coral, Stan James)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)