Forced to miss Saturday’s Cambridgeshire due to quick ground Dare To Dance (4:40) should gain compensation of sorts at Ayr on Tuesday.
Jeremy Noseda’s three-year-old remains completely unexposed and can take this en route to bigger and better things.
Available at 10/11 on Monday evening, he is sure to be very popular with punters trying to recoup ante-post losses from the Newmarket showpiece.
If you’re not a fan of backing odds on shots in handicaps top-weight Waldvogel should be of interest from an each-way point of view at 14/1.
Nicky Richards’ seven-year-old shaped well on a couple of occasions at York and Ascot through the summer and the slow pace and quick ground were against him last time at Doncaster.
Earlier at Sedgefield, Evan Williams’ Just Dave (2:20) is interesting in the opening novices’ hurdle.
The five-year-old travelled really well in a decent Uttoxeter bumper last October, after which he shaped with a deal of promise on his hurdles debut at Wincanton.
Disappointing on his final start at Hereford in January, the better ground and longer trip are in his favour here and this looks a good opportunity for him to open his account.
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)