Paul Ferguson starts us off this week with a selection all the way from Folkestone; Lifestyle in the 13.00 Compare odds.
A fairly ordinary day’s sport on Monday, with Lifestyle (1:00) the most exciting runner on the card at Folkestone.
Nicky Henderson’s mare was three from four over hurdles and can make a winning start to her chasing career at the expense of the former high-class French juvenile hurdler Temple Lord.
The JP McManus runner ran well enough last time, but he’s not the force of old and a clear round should suffice for the keen going Lifestyle, who is getting 10lbs from Temple Lord when taking David Bass’s claim into account.
She is bound to be short and was trading at 4/6 on Sunday night (Paddy Power) but there was money about for Temple Lord, so hopefully she’ll be available at better odds on first show.
1:00 Folkestone Lifestyle
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)