Paul Ferguson looks to Hexham to bring us another selection today; Donald McCain’s King’s Grace in the 1.40 Compare odds.
There are plenty of interesting runners at Warwick on Wednesday and the novice races should be watched closely with the future in mind, but from a punting point of view King’s Grace (1:40) makes more appeal up at Hexham, as Donald McCain appears to have found a very winnable race for his Bangor bumper winner.
The five-year-old beat a couple of subsequent winners last November, but was subsequently sidelined through a tumour in his foot. Reported to have summered well, McCain holds him in high regard and the fact that Timmy Murphy travels north to take the ride for Tim Leslie indicates he is ready to win at the first time of asking.
The stiff finish should prove ideal over the minimum trip and the selection was trading around 8/11 on the exchanges on Tuesday evening.
1:40 Hexham King’s Grace
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)