Paul Ferguson has another selection for us on Tuesday; Soir D’Estruval in the 13.10 at Folkestone. Compare odds.
Alan King has his string in fine form at the minute and his Soir D’Estruval (1:10) is taken to land a competitive beginners’ chase at Folkestone on Tuesday.
A winner in France before joining King last year, the five-year-old finished third at Market Rasen before running an encouraging race until falling at the last in a decent event at Newbury.
On both occasions he looked rather one paced, so the step up in trip should suit and he could be a different proposition over fences now he’s had a wind op.
1:10 Folkestone Soir D’Estruval
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)