Paul Ferguson has one selection for us today ahead of the weekend; Turbo Du Ranch in the 2.10 at Huntingdon. Compare odds.
Unpenalised for Sunday’s success at Market Rasen, Wise Move is sure to be popular for Nicky Henderson at Huntingdon this afternoon, but he is taken on with the lightly-raced novice Turbo Du Ranch (2:10) who could improve for the step up in trip.
Warren Greatrex’s five-year-old stayed on strongly to win a junior bumper at Newbury last March and has shaped well in both starts over hurdles to date.
A mark of 115 could well underestimate his ability and, despite carrying joint top-weight, he is worth supporting at the prices.
The grey opened up 7/1 with VC and 6/1 with Hills early on Thursday evening, but that didn’t last long and he was a best price 5/1 at the time of writing.
2:10 Huntingdon Turbo Du Ranch (5/1 general)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)