Paul Ferguson gets himself to Folkestone to bring us one selection on Tuesday; Fourth Estate in the 14.50. Compare odds.
If Folkestone passes an early morning inspection, Nicky Henderson looks set to saddle the favourite in the first three races and the pick of his trio of runners looks to be Fourth Estate (2:50) in the national hunt novices’ hurdle.
Two from two in bumpers last season, the six-year-old was particularly impressive when winning at Ayr on Scottish National day, when Barry Geraghty oozed confidence underneath the son of Fantastic Light and the pair recorded a very cozy success.
Andrew Tinkler takes the ride this afternoon and it will be disappointing if the selection can’t make a winning debut over obstacles and maintain his 100% record.
2:50 Folkestone Fourth Estate
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)