Paul Ferguson has another selection for us today, this time from Leicester; Tuscan Gold in the 16.10. Compare odds.
Plenty of short priced favourites on show at Plumpton on Monday, possibly the best of which comes in the concluding SIS Live Handicap Hurdle where Double Handful (4:10) should be very hard to beat for Lawney Hill and David Bass.
The six-year-old won with any amount in hand at Taunton a week ago and the 7lb penalty shouldn’t be enough to stop him following up.
The son of Pentire could hardly have been more impressive last Monday and, though the official margin was only 8 lengths at the line, he was value for much more than that.
The selection was trading at 4/7 with Bet365 and Ladbrokes on Sunday evening and anything better than 1/2 appears fair for those willing to play at odds-on.
4:10 Plumpton Double Handful (4/7 Bet365 / Ladbrokes)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)