Paul Ferguson has one selection for us today; Malcolm Denmark’s Diamond Life in the 1.50 at Lingfield. Compare odds and bet
The Malcolm Denmark owned Diamond Life (1:50) made an eye-catching debut over hurdles at Ascot recently and is taken to get off the mark in this afternoon’s LingifledPark.co.uk National Hunt Maiden Hurdle.
Warren Greatrex’s six-year-old chased home the useful looking Grove Pride last time having earlier run well in a bumper at Taunton.
Given the way he travelled through the Ascot race, the drop in trip shouldn’t cause the son of Silver Patriarch any problems and he can score for Paddy Brennan, with Noel Fehily, who rode him on last time and usually rides the stable’s runners, set to ride the likely main danger Shockingtimes for Charlie Mann.
1:50 Lingfield Diamond Life
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)