Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday, On Khee in the 4:15 at Plumpton; Compare odds and bet
Despite not having won in three outings over hurdles to date On Khee (4:15) has shown glimpses of promise and she is worth chancing on her second start for David Pipe in this afternoon’s SIS Live Handicap Hurdle at Plumpton.
Formerly trained by Hughie Morrison, the Sakhee filly is a three times winner on the Flat and she was in the process of running a sound race on her debut for Pipe in December when crashing out at the penultimate flight.
Ridden aggressively, she had been headed at the time and looked booked for third, but there were still plenty of positives to take from that effort and the drop back to 2m on a sharp track looks perfect.
Given 69 days to get over her nasty fall, the selection begins life in handicap company on a workable looking mark of 107 and looked fairly priced at 9/2 with both Hills and Ladbrokes on Sunday evening.
4:15 Plumpton On Khee (13/8)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)