Paul Ferguson has one selection for us today; John Kiely’s Saint Gervais in the 14.35 at Clonmel; Compare odds and bet
Another quiet day on the domestic front but over in Ireland SAINT GERVAIS (2:35) is worth supporting in the Lisronagh Maiden Hurdle at Clonmel.
A smart performer in bumpers, winning twice during the summer, John Kiely’s seven-year-old has yet to set the world alight in two starts over hurdles but surely has more to offer.
Fourth in a decent maiden on debut, he was a faller last time, though after an 84 day lay off it’s safe to assume he’s been receiving some intensive schooling since.
If Andrew McNamara can get him jumping he has the ability to beat this lot judged on his bumper form.
2:35 Clonmel – Saint Gervais
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)