Paul Ferguson has another selection for us today; Gold Ingot in the 17:35 at Warwick; Compare odds and bet
Alan King won Warwick’s concluding bumper last year and the trainer, who saddled five placed horses at Cheltenham last week, can repeat the trick this afternoon with Gold Ingot (5:35) who shaped really well on debut at Ascot.
The son of Best Of The Bests finished fourth in what looked a hot race at the Berkshire track last month and, though the winner Royal Guardsman failed to advertise the form in the Champion Bumper last Wednesday, the contest could easily still work out.
Both Nicky Henderson and Paul Nicholls saddled well-regarded newcomers to fill the places, whilst today’s selection kept on well for fourth having travelled nicely in to the straight.
Recent course runner-up Call Me April is respected, but Wayne Hutchinson’s mount is preferred despite having to concede a stone to his main market rival.
5:35 Warwick Gold Ingot
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)