Paul Ferguson has one selection for us ahead of the Cheltenham week; Trozulon in the 14.30 (Plumpton); Compare odds and bet
With just one day to go until the start of the Cheltenham Festival it can pay to take it easy on the betting front on Monday and the sole selection comes in the opener at Plumpton.
TROZULON (2:30) was a little disappointing in an all-weather bumper on his reappearance but is given another chance on his debut over hurdles.
Nicky Henderson’s five-year-old shaped really well on his British debut last January and remains an interesting prospect.
2:30 Plumpton – Trozulon
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)