Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday, Persian Snow in the 16:40 at Huntingon; Compare odds and bet
Huntingdon’s Barratt Homes Award Winning Quality Maiden Hurdle is the most interesting contest of the day, a race that pitches a couple of smart bumper winners together.
Featherintheattic was impressive in a Ludlow bumper last term but flopped on his hurdling debut at Bangor and preference is for PERSIAN SNOW (4:40) who scored impressively at Ascot on debut last season.
Philip Hobbs’s six-year-old also disappointed on his debut over timber but shaped with a lot more promise last time at Sandown when runner-up to Twirling Magnet.
The step back up in trip on decent ground should suit and he can get off the mark at the third time of asking.
4:40 Huntingdon – Persian Snow
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)