Paul Ferguson has another selection for us today in Fontwell’s opener; Oscar Davy in the 14.20; Compare odds and bet
Despite there being several meetings Thursday’s action looks nothing out of the ordinary, but the day’s selection goes the way of Oscar Davy (2:20) in the opener at Fontwell.
A winner at the track last month, Philip Hobbs’s six-year-old had earlier been an unlucky loser behind the smart Sivola De Sivola, when falling at the last at Carlisle in October, before finishing third to the useful Gullinbursti at Exeter in November.
There is nothing of the class of that opposition here and the son of Oscar may be up to defying the penalty.
2:20 Fontwell Oscar Davy
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)