Paul Ferguson has one selection for us ahead of the weekend; Little Fritz in the 15.45 at Wincanton; Compare odds and bet
LITTLE FRITZ (3:45) has shown enough in four career starts to suggest there are races to be won with him and he can land Wincanton’s Worthington’s Novices’ Hurdle on Friday.
Tony McCoy’s mount finished second and third in a couple of bumpers last term, before falling at Bangor on his hurdles debut in a race won by the smart Magnifique Etoile.
Runner-up to Lemon Drop Red at Southwell last month, the grey won’t need to improve much to score here, with Paul Nicholls’s Opening Batsman the likely main danger following a promising debut last time.
3:45 Wincanton – Little Fritz
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)