Paul Ferguson has another selection for us today; Plenty Pocket in the 14:10 at Hereford. Compare odds and bet
Though he returns on the back of a disappointing run at Kempton on Boxing Day Plenty Pocket (2:10) is fancied to land the opening novice hurdle at Hereford for Paul Nicholls and Daryl Jacob.
The five-year-old was tailed off behind the smart Tetlami when last seen but, as he’s been absent since, there was clearly something amiss that day.
Earlier in the season the son of Super Celebre won impressively at Kempton before chasing home Molotof in a Listed event at Haydock in November.
The selection clearly enjoys a tight flat track, so connections will probably be hoping for a confidence boosting victory here before considering a trip to Aintree.
2:10 Hereford Plenty Pocket
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)