Paul Ferguson has another selection for us today; Tim Vaughan’s Jive Master in the 15:20 at Exeter. Compare odds and bet
Paul will be giving an Aintree preview on Tues 10th April, 8pm, in Thomas Rigby’s, Liverpool
Though he’s been off since flopping at Cheltenham in October Jive Master (3:20) is expected to return to winning ways at Exeter this afternoon for the in-form Tim Vaughan.
Earlier the seven-year-old won bumpers at Newton Abbot and Perth as well as a maiden hurdle at Hereford and he clearly relishes a sound surface, which he will get today.
His liking for quick ground may be part of the reason that we haven’t seen him for the best part of six months and, though he looked far from the finished article when last seen, he is easily the horse with most potential in this line up. It will be disappointing if he can’t account for today’s four rivals, despite the fairly lengthy lay off.
3:20 Exeter Jive Master
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)