Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday and considers; Champagne Agent in the 19.20 at Killarney. Compare odds and bet.
Though he may not be one of the stable stars in Willie Mullins’s yard Champagne Agent (7:20) showed fairly useful form on occasions during his six runs in bumpers and, on the back of his first success at Cork in April, he can land the 2m6f maiden hurdle at Killarney this evening.
Ruby Walsh’s mount has to concede weight all around and he faces a useful opponent in the shape of Shrapnel, but he has his limitations so a chance is taken on the debutant for the powerful stable.
7:20 Killarney Champagne Agent
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)