Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Diala in the 3.40 at Warwick. Compare odds and bet.
Having fancied her to run a big race in the 1,000 Guineas I’m prepared to give Diala (3:40) another chance at Warwick on Thursday, as she drops down to Listed company.
William Haggas’s Iffraaj filly was an impressive maiden winner at Newmarket last October, having finished runner-up to Fillies’ Mile winner Lyric Of Light on good-to-soft ground, also at HQ on debut.
Eased down when her chance was gone in the Guineas, the drop back to 7f isn’t an issue and she can kick-start her three-year-old campaign this afternoon. The selection was trading at 9/2 with Bet365 on Wednesday evening.
3:40 Warwick Diala (7/2 )
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)