Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Bank Holiday Tuesday; Willie Gunn (10/11) in the 5.45 at Ffos Las. Compare odds and bet.
Jonjo O’Neill continues to have his string in fine form and, having won a bumper at Ffos Las last month with a nice four-year-old Lookout Mountain, he can follow suit on Tuesday with Willie Gunn (5:45) who shaped well on debut at Market Rasen.
The son of Westerner moved well for the majority of the contest, before being out-pointed by The Queen’s Close Touch. The third home fetched £65,000 at the Doncaster Sales last week and a reproduction of that effort sets a fair standard.
The horse that beat the selection was trained by Nicky Henderson, so it will be interesting to see if there is any confidence behind his newcomer Your Teepee Or Mine, but the stable has suffered several reversals in bumpers lately (albeit they introduced a nice filly here last week), something that is unusual for that yard.
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)