Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Bobowen in the 17.20 at Stratford. Compare odds and bet.
A fairly quiet Sunday, but Bobowen (5:20) did it nicely at Market Rasen last week on his handicap debut (albeit in a chase) and he can follow up on the same mark at Stratford this afternoon on his return to hurdling.
The six-year-old had earlier struggled on both starts in maiden hurdles for Dr Newland, but the drop in trip brought about improvement last time and he should be tough to beat if in the same form.
Available at 2/1 on Sunday morning, he rates as the day’s sole selection.
5:20 Stratford Bobowen (2/1)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)