Paul Ferguson kicks off the week with one selection from Windsor; Urban Space in the 8.10, a 13/2 shot. Compare odds and bet.
A fairly quiet opening day of the week, but the feature contest at Windsor this evening is an interesting handicap in which course specialist Urban Space (8:10) is given a chance to go one better than a fortnight ago.
The Sulamani gelding was grabbed late on over 1m4f last time, after hanging to the left. The form of that contest has since been boosted when the third home won by 17 lengths at Musselburgh, so the selection is entitled to go close off just 4lb higher.
Jamie Spencer is a positive booking and any overnight rain would enhance his claims, as he has plenty of form on good-to-soft ground.
8:10 Windsor Urban Space
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)