Paul Ferguson kicks off the week with one selection on Monday; Keene Dancer in the 8.10 at Windsor. Compare odds and bet.
Sir Michael Stoute’s Keene Dancer (8:10) won a maiden over course-and-distance a couple of weeks ago and is fancied to follow up in the Skybet Fillies’ Handicap at Windsor on Monday evening.
The daughter of Danehill Dancer really knuckled down to win in a likeable manner under a determined Ryan Moore and the handicapper has given her a chance on an opening mark of 78.
Soft ground is an unknown, but she hasn’t had a chance to prove if she can handle conditions and she is worth giving a chance to at 7/2 with Paddy Power overnight.
8:10 Windsor Keene Dancer
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)