Paul Ferguson has one selections for us on Monday; Rysbrack in the 20:40 at Windsor. Compare odds and bet.
After a promising return to action in a decent course-and-distance maiden three weeks ago Rysbrack (8:40) looks capable of going close in the concluding handicap at Windsor on Monday evening for trainer Paul Webber.
A bumper winner at Worcester last June, the Selkirk chestnut ran in a maidens at Newmarket and here last August and was off the track for almost 10 months prior to shaping well last time.
Guarantee, a winner for us on Thursday evening, finished runner-up in that contest and the selection was only 6 lengths behind him. An opening mark of 74 doesn’t seem too harsh and he looks worth supporting each-way with Bet365 offering 7/1 overnight.
8:40 Windsor: Rysbrack (each-way 7/1 Bet365)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)