Paul Ferguson has another selection for us on Tuesday; Rebel Dancer in the 18.40 at Stratford, a 5/1 chance. Compare odds and bet.
The quiet week continues on Tuesday, but Stratford stages a decent contest in the shape of the Henry Alken Handicap Hurdle and Rebel Dancer (6:40) looks sure to go well for Ian Williams and Paddy Brennan.
He ran well in decent company at Wetherby last season, before finishing well beaten behind Rock On Ruby in the Gerry Fielden at Newbury in November, and he returned to form at Wetherby last month.
Runner-up to Knight In Purple, he battled all the way to the line and pulled 16 lengths clear of the third. The seven-year-old was trading at 5/1 with Paddy Power overnight.
In the same contest, keep an eye on North Cape at bigger odds. He run well at Newbury on his penultimate start, in a race that has worked out well thanks to the third, before being outclassed behind Darlan at Aintree. He could go well around here.
6:40 Stratford Rebel Dancer
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)