Paul Ferguson has one selections for us on Sunday; Lion On The Prowl in the 15:45 at Market Rasen Compare odds and bet.
Sadly the red-hot John Gosden, who provided us with a tasty double yesterday, doesn’t have any runners today, so it’s a change of code and off to Market Rasen for the day’s sole selection.
Lion On The Prowl (3:45) was beaten 15 lengths in to third on his chase bow at Worcester in May and returned there to finish 10 lengths fourth behind Ixora in a better race than this last month.
Kim Bailey’s useful hurdler is more than capable of making up in to a decent chaser and this looks a suitable opportunity for him to get off the mark at the third time of asking.
3:45 Market Rasen: Lion On The Prowl
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)