Paul Ferguson has another selection for us on Thursday; Thomas Edison in the 3.55 at Killarney. Compare odds and bet.
The pick of Thursday’s action comes from Ireland, with Leopardstown staging an informative Listed event that rounds off their evening card, but the selection comes from Killarney and in the shape of Thomas Edison (3:55) who is fancied to land the Dawn Omega Milk Novice Hurdle.
A classy bumper performer who beat subsequent Cheltenham and Punchestown Grade 1 winner Champagne Fever on Boxing Day, the five-year-old fell when about to throw down his challenge at Gowran Park in June before bolting up at Bellewstown just 12 days ago.
He faces a much sterner test here, with the 126-rated Run With The Wind a solid yardstick, but Tony Martin and JP McManus will be hoping the selection makes up in to a smart novice later in the year so he really needs to be landing this.
3:55 Killarney Thomas Edison
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)