Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Tornade D’Estruval in the 5.10 at Uttoxeter. Compare odds and bet.
Despite proving a little disappointing for Nicky Henderson and Million In Mind, another chance is given to Tornade D’Estruval (5:10) at Uttoxeter on Sunday on her first start for the Sarah Humphrey stable.
The five-year-old mare was too keen for her own good during her early races last season, but she did see it out on her final outing for Henderson, when third off this mark in a decent race at Newton Abbot.
A similar performance ought to see her go close here, especially if the ground doesn’t deteriorate overnight, and at 8/1 she is worth supporting each-way in the penultimate contest on the card.
5:10 Uttoxeter Tornade D’Estruval (each-way 8/1)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)