Paul Ferguson has another selection for us on Tuesday; Clive Cox’s Shades Of Grey in the 5.00 at Bath. Compare odds.
Though she will find life tougher off a career high mark this afternoon Shades Of Grey (5:00) is right at the top of her game and she is taken to complete the hat-trick.
Clive Cox’s mare won twice in the space of eight days at Newbury last month and, given how she stayed on so strongly last time, the step back up in trip is a positive.
The five-year-old has more on her plate here, but she is in the form of her life and was trading at 6/4 with Bet365 last night.
5:00 Bath Shades Of Grey
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)