Paul Ferguson has one selections for us on Monday; Watheeq in the 15.40 at Lingfield. Compare odds and bet.
A quiet Monday to kick off the week, but Watheeq (3:40) is of interest in the feature 32Red Handicap at Lingfield.
Roger Varian’s Street Cry gelding beat Royal Ascot winner Fennell Bay at Haydock in May and, though he was beaten at odds on next time, he shaped really well in a competitive contest at Doncaster last time.
He’s closely matched with Instrumentalist on that running, but he remains open to further improvement and looks more than capable of landing another handicap off his current mark.
The selection opened up 10/3 with BetVictor on Sunday night.
3:40 Lingfield: Watheeq (10/3 BetVictor)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2011-12
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2011 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Tips Included 40 Leading Prospects: £499.80 profit to a level £10!
- AL FEROF won Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 10-1
- BENSALEM won Stewart Family Handicap 5-1
- BOBS WORTH won A Bartlett 15-8, 4/4 for year
- CAPTAIN CHRIS won Arkle Trophy 6-1
- FIRST LIEUTENANT won Neptune Investment 7-1
- (plus Grade 1 in Ireland 16-1)
- JAMES DE VASSY won Lanzarote Hurdle 8-1
- LONG RUN won King George 9-2, Gold Cup 7-2
- OSCAR WHISKY won Aintree Hurdle 6-1
- Peddlers Cross (Fighting Fifth Hurdle)
- Medermit (Scilly Isles Novices’ Chase)
- FINIAN’S RAINBOW (Maghull Novices’ Chase)
- WISHFULL THINKING (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)