Paul Ferguson has another selection for us on Friday; Wild West in the 2.30 at Bangor under AP McCoy. Compare odds and bet.
Though he was beaten 8 lengths on his hurdles debut at Worcester in June Wild West (2:30) showed enough to suggest he can win races over timber and Jonjo O’Neill’s four-year-old can land the opening maiden at Bangor today.
The Galileo gelding, who is closely related to the top-class Rhinestone Cowboy and Wichita Lineman, earlier showed useful form without winning in bumpers, although he really ought to have won at Market Rasen in May.
The chestnut still appeared rather immature when last seen, so the 83-day lay-off may have done him some good and he is fancied to score under AP McCoy.
2:30 Bangor-On-Dee Wild West
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)