Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Magician in the 3.35 at Tipperary. Compare odds and bet.
A quiet start to the week on the domestic front, so the day’s selection comes from Tipperary and in the shape of Aidan O’Brien’s Magician (3:35) who is likely to be short, but sets a fair standard in the 7f maiden.
The well-bred Galileo colt stepped forward massively at Dundalk recently, having finished mid-division on debut at Leopardstown.
He chased home an 82-rated colt last time and the selection is clearly well thought of, as he holds entries in the Dewhurst and Racing Post Trophy as well as three of next year’s Classics.
3:35 Tipperary: Magician; 4/6 bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)