Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Estemaala in the 16.10 at Leicester. Compare odds and bet.
Another fairly ordinary day’s racing, but the Quorn Handicap at Leicester looks a decent contest and could be worth taking a chance on the once-raced Estemaala (4:10) who looked really green when winning at Pontefract on debut.
Marcus Tregoning’s Cape Cross filly got the hang of things in the home straight, however, and picked up really well to outstay Homeric, who has since won a maiden at Wolverhampton.
A full-sister to Multames, she is bred to handle this much easier ground and Paul Hanagan’s mount is fancied to improve significantly from that initial experience.
The handicapper has given her a chance with an opening mark of 73 and, at 7/2 with Paddy Power early on Tuesday morning, she is worth supporting despite her lack of experience.
4:10 Leicester: Estemaala (7/2 Paddy Power)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)