Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Lord Tomnoddy in the Ffos Las 14:10. Compare odds and bet.
Kim Bailey drops Lord Tomnoddy (2:10) back to 3m today and that should result in the lightly raced 11-year-old returning to winning ways.
The son of Tragic Role travelled well for a long way at Exeter last time, but looked as though the marathon trip stretched his stamina. The time before he won a novices’ handicap chase at Ascot a shade cosily off a mark of 114.
That success came on soft ground over today’s trip, so conditions ought to suit Nick Scholfield’s mount, whereas his main market rival Abnaki was at his best on a decent surface over hurdles.
2:10 Ffos Las: Lord Tomnoddy; 11/10 Skybet
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)