Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Ransom Note in the Lingfield 2.20. Compare odds and bet.
Another really average day on Tuesday, as these jumpers bumpers are difficult to assess but, given his ability on the Flat, it would be hugely disappointing to connections if Ransom Note (2:20) was not able to take care of his seven rivals at Lingfield.
Bitterly disappointing on his debut for Nigel Twiston-Davies in a Kempton novice hurdle in early November, the six-year-old was taking on Frankel in the Lockinge Stakes a little over 8 months ago and really ought to account for these. If not, it will be back to the drawing board for the Champion Hurdle entry and I was surprised to see him open up odds against on Tuesday morning (11/10 with Betvictor).
2:20 Lingfield: Ransom Note; 11/10 Betvictor
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)