Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Bury Parade in the Wincanton 1.40. Compare odds and bet.
Paul Nicholls invariably does well at his local track and he can strike in the opener at Wincanton on Thursday with Bury Parade (1:40) who looks worth another chance after a rather disappointing debut for the yard at Newbury last month.
The seven-year-old had previously made a really pleasing start to his chasing career when beating the smart Super Duty at Carlisle in October, in a race that is working out really well. As well as the runner-up, the third, fourth, sixth (twice) and seventh have all upheld the form by winning since.
At home on soft ground, it could be that the son of Overbury is better racing right-handed, so he is worth giving another chance to on his return to a clockwise track. The selection was trading at 11/4 with William Hill last night
1:40 Wincanton: Bury Parade (11/4 Hills)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)