Paul Ferguson has one selections for us on Monday; Brave Spartacus in the Catterick 4.10. Compare odds and bet.
With Plumpton abandoned I’m focusing on Yorkshire on Monday where Catterick course specialist Brave Spartacus (4:10) takes another step up the ladder and finds himself in a much stronger race than of late, but he has been kind to us this season and looks worthy of the step up in class.
His winning run started over course-and-distance in December off the lowly mark of 87 and, having won here another twice since, he races off 130 this afternoon. Clearly Keith Reveley’s seven-year-old needs to progress once again, but he has been winning very easily in lower company and looks a horse to keep on the right side of.
A bold jumping front-runner, he won’t get his own way today with recent Sandown winner Shangani likely to take him on for the lead, but he loves it round here and can make it four from four at the track this term.
4:10 Catterick: Brave Spartacus 3/1 Paddy Power
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)