Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Friday; Frisco Depot in the Warwick 3.50. Compare odds and bet.
Despite his uninspiring form figures and the fact he has failed to complete in both starts for current connections Frisco Depot (3:50) is worth taking a chance on in the feature handicap chase at Warwick on Friday.
Formerly trained in Ireland by Dessie Hughes, for whom he won twice over fences (including a Grade 2) as a novice last term and he also got to within 5½ lengths of Flemenstar over this trip on soft ground at Naas.
A faller on his debut for Charlie Longsdon at Ascot in November, when still appearing to hold every chance, and he was then pulled-up in the Hennessy after making some early errors.
The drop in class will suit and, if Sam Waley-Cohen can get him in to a rhythm, he could easily bounce back to form. The nine-year-old, who holds entries in three handicaps at Cheltenham as well as the Grand National, was available at 6/1 with Bet365 and Paddy Power last night.
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)