Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Wilton Milan in the Southwell 3.05. Compare odds and bet.
Ryan Mahon enjoyed big race success at Newbury on Saturday for Paul Nicholls aboard Pacha Du Polder and the pair can strike again on Monday with Wilton Milan (3:05) who can return to winning ways after a 101-day lay-off.
The winning Irish pointer made a really eye-catching rules debut when defying greenness to beat Dunlough Bay (won next time) and Herony (recently won a novices’ handicap off 112).
The son of Milan then went on to finish a well-beaten third behind Gevrey Chambertin (won handicap next time) in a race that has worked out quite well. As well as the winner, fourth home Fourjacks has upheld the form by winning three times since and Sixty Something (fifth) won a handicap off 124 next time.
3:05 Southwell: Wilton Milan; 5/6 @ Bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)