Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Utopian in the Fontwell 15:10. Compare odds and bet.
A bumper winner at the track on his British debut last February Utopian (3:10) can follow up his recent Ludlow maiden success in the 2m4f handicap at Fontwell this afternoon.
Nick Gifford’s five-year-old will appreciate the step up in trip judged on the way he stayed on strongly last time and he begins life in handicap company on a reasonable looking mark of 118.
Trading at 7/2 with Bet365 on Tuesday evening, the son of Kapgarde can take this under amateur David Dunsdon. Of the opposition Mic’s Delight (12/1 with Bet365) would be a huge threat if back to his best and is worth noting in the market.
Later on the card Lienosus should win the maiden hurdle for Evan Williams but will be priced up accordingly. If a backable price, he will be worth supporting judged on the form of his two runs under rules for current connections.
3:10 Fontwell : Utopian (7/2 Bet365)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)