Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Saturday; Tante Sissi in the Kempton 4.35. Compare odds and bet.
Alan King’s horses ran well at Cheltenham in the main, with Medinas and Master Eckhart finishing first and second in the Coral Cup as well as Godsmejudge, Smad Place and Manyriverstocross all placing.
This afternoon the trainer saddles the useful mare Tante Sissi (4:35) in the 32Red Handicap Hurdle at Kempton and the six-year-old, who hasn’t been seen for 126 days, is worthy of each-way support at 7/1 with Bet365.
Smart in bumpers the season before last, this is her time of year as she won twice over hurdles last March including when taking the mares final at Newbury off just 6lb lower than today.
Only seen once this term, when mid-division at Wincanton in November and, she returns to action under optimum conditions today over 2m5f on good ground and everything looks set for a big run under Wayne Hutchinson.
4:35 Kempton: Tante Sissi (each-way 7/1 Bet365)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)