Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Big Water in the Carlisle 2.30. Compare odds and bet.
Despite dropping in trip it is worth giving another chance to Big Water (2:30) who remains a sure-fire winner over hurdles and can get off the mark at the third time of asking at Carlisle today.
The five-year-old, who was useful in bumpers last season, bumped in to Duke Of Navan on debut and again filled the runner-up spot here 12 days ago. He stayed on well that day, but the ground should be more demanding today and, provided he doesn’t let Swaledale Lad get too far clear from the front, Alan Swinbank’s charge can strike under Fearghal Davis.
2:30 Carlisle Big Water
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)