Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Massyoun in the Navan 2.45. Compare odds and bet.
A real average days racing on Monday, with the pick of the action coming from Navan, where City Slicker will be a very warm order in the 2m maiden hurdle.
Willie Mullins’ five-year-old boasts some useful bumper form to his name and will probably be tough to beat, but Massyoun (2:45) was a horse I liked earlier in his career and could be of interest at much bigger odds.
James Leavy’s seven-year-old chased home Tetlami at Exeter on his racecourse debut back in October 2009 before going on to run in a couple of decent bumpers, then he had his attentions turned to the Flat.
He has tried his hand over hurdles once, when well beaten at Gowran a couple of years ago, and, though he’s been off for a while, he is a horse with a bit of ability in what looks an average maiden hurdle.
2:45 Navan: Massyoun (each-way)
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)