Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Thursday; Fahamore in the Cork 4.30. Compare odds and bet.
The pick of the action on Thursday comes from Cork, where Rebel Fitz returns to action in the www.racinghomeforeaster.com Hurdle. The Galway Hurdle winner ideally wants better ground, especially over this trip, so he is best watched and this could well tee him up for something like the Aintree Hurdle or the Punchestown Festival.
Later on the card Edward Harty’s Fahamore (4:30) bids to complete the hat-trick in the 3m handicap hurdle, after victories at Limerick over Christmas and Fairyhouse just a fortnight later.
The form of that success was franked when Abbey Lane won the Boylesports.com Hurdle later on the same month and, though he was well beaten twice at Cheltenham last week, the selection remains on a reasonable mark.
He also gives the impression that the step up to 3m will bring about further improvement and the son of Kayf Tara can score under ‘Slippers’ Madden.
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)