Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Sunday; Bird’s Eye View, running in the 3.00 at The Curragh. Compare odds and bet.
It’s Irish Lincolnshire day at the Curragh on Sunday, where Bird’s Eye View (3:00) makes her seasonal return in the 6f handicap.
Tommy Stack’s four-year-old travelled really well before winning a maiden over course-and-distance in heavy ground on her sole start last season and she could well make up in to a smart filly this term.
The form of her victory isn’t anything out of the ordinary, but the third, fifth, sixth (twice) and ninth (three times) all won subsequently, and her stable tends to start the season well. In fact, Stack has won this contest three times since 2005, including saddling the 2010 and 2011 winners.
The daughter of Royal Applause opened up 5/2 with Paddy Power and 9/4 with Boylesports last night.
3:00 Curragh Bird’s Eye View
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)