Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; Un Bleu A L’Aam in the Fontwell 17:10. Compare odds and bet.
Another fairly average day on Tuesday but, should Fontwell beat a precautionary inspection at 7am, the bumper looks a reasonable race with several of the 9 strong field having shown promise already.
One that falls in to that category is Un Bleu A L’Aam (5:10) who finished fourth in what could turn out to be a decent event at Kempton, with the winner (who admittedly stole the race from the front) well regarded and the runner-up was a very well-touted newcomer from Nicky Henderson’s yard.
The half-brother to the smart Si C’Etait Vrai, who handles testing ground in Ireland, was held up and had little chance from that position, but ran on to take fourth from the expensive purchase Carlton Jack, who has since gone close over hurdles.
Expected to improve for the run and with a sterner test of stamina likely to suit on breeding, he can go well for Victor Dartnall, who has a reasonable record in such contests (11 winners from 67 runners in bumpers in the past five seasons).
5:10 Fontwell: Un Bleu A L’Aam; 5/1 @ bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)