Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Tuesday; King Of The Night in the Exeter 3.40. Compare odds and bet.
Harry Fry saddled a winner at Plumpton on Sunday and his King Of The Night (3:40) can get off the mark over fences in the Watch Racing UK On Sky 432 Novices’ Chase at Exeter on Tuesday.
Formerly a smart hurdler for Paul Nicholls, he made a pleasing debut over the larger obstacles when third at Cheltenham in November. He failed to build on that in the Grade 2 Rising Stars Novices’ Chase at Wincanton the following month and has been off since, but he goes well fresh and relishes a decent surface, so today looks the time to catch him.
3:40 Exeter: King Of The Night; 5/2 @ Ladbrokes
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)