Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Wednesday; Twenty One Choice in the Kempton 19:30 Compare odds and bet.
A quiet day on the jumps front on Wednesday, so it’s off to Kempton’s all-weather card, where Ed de Giles saddles Twenty One Choice (7:30) in the 7f Winners Are Welcome At Betdaq Handicap.
The Choisir gelding won over a mile here last August, before following up at Musselburgh and Wolverhampton the following month. He completed the hat-trick with a bit up his sleeve and, though he’s gone up another 8lbs to a mark 73, he could still be ahead of the handicap on a line through the runner-up, who has won twice since. He was most recently a close second off 76, some 12lbs higher than when beaten by the selection in September.
Tom Queally is an eye-catching booking and the four-year-old is taken to pick up from where he left off at three.
7:30 Kempton: Twenty One Choice; 9/2 Bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)