Paul Ferguson has one selection for us on Monday; Spirit Of Concorde in the Gowran Park 5.25. Compare odds and bet.
Having shown plenty of promise on his sole start at three Spirit Of Concorde (5:25) is taken to get off the mark this afternoon at Gowran Park in the concluding maiden for older horses.
Dermot Weld’s Authorized gelding has been on the sidelines for the best part of a year, but in the meantime the form of his debut second has been well advertised, with the third, fourth and fifth winning fives races between them since.
Pat Smullen’s mount looks a sure-fire maiden winner and a reproduction of that debut effort will probably be good enough, with Jim Bolger’s filly Miss Ekaterina likely to pose the biggest threat. Runner-up to Cheshire Oaks second
Betterbetterbetter on her sole start last term, she is fitted with a hood this afternoon which can hardly be viewed upon as a positive.
5:25 Gowran Park: Spirit Of Concorde; 8/11 bet365
Order Paul Ferguson’s Jumpers To Follow 2012-13
Available hot of the press on Oct 1 2012 – Only £9.95!
Send your name and address with a cheque payable to The Racing Insider for £9.95
The Racing Insider,
PO Box 98,
Liverpool L9 1WY
Last Year’s Book Results – Leading Prospects:
- SPRINTER SACRE – Unbeaten – winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- SIMONSIG – Winner at Aintree & Cheltenham
- CINDERS AND ASHES – 10/1 winner of Supreme Novices Hurdle
- BOBS WORTH – 9/2 winner of the RSA Chase
- MENORAH & SILVINIACO CONTI – Both Aintree Winners
- SIR DES CHAMPS – Unbeaten inc 3/1 Jewson Cheltenham Winner
- FINGAL BAY – Won 4 times inc Challow Hurdle
- RAYA STAR – 10/3 winner at Wetherby, 12/1 Ladbroke Hurdle winner, 15/2 Scottish Champion Hurdle winner
- AMBION WOOD – 14/1 EBF Final Sandown winner
- CHAMPION COURT – 6/1 G2 Dipper Novices Chase winner
- PALACE JESTER – 14/1 winner at FFos Las
- SWINCOMBE FLAME – Hat-trick winner inc Lanzarote Hurdle at 9/2
- TEAFOR THREE – 5/1 NH Cheltenham Chase winner (Manifesto Novices’ Chase)